Trucks are equipped with the following specifications:
– Cable Distance: 1,200LF
– Camera Specifications: The OZII optical zoom pan-and-tilt camera system offers imaging technology and built-in directional lighting for 6” to 72” pipe to produce the clearest picture and detail for your condition assessment. The OZII camera provides up to 40:1 optical/digital zoom, automatic focus, remote focus and iris control to assure the highest quality picture within varying pipe conditions. A remotely activated light enhancement feature is included to produce clearly illuminated pictures within challenging conditions such as larger diameter black pipe.
- 10X:1 optical zoom and 4X digital zoom; total 40:1 zoom capability
- Spherical interface less than 4.5 inches
- Provides maximum clearance to inspect 6″ relined or offset pipe with enhanced
- NTSC at 470H x 400V lines of resolution;
- PAL at 460H x 400Vlines of resolution for the sharpest pictures with maximum
- 360 x 285 degree pan and rotate viewing capability for detailed lateral
- Pan, rotate, zoom, and focus homing to quickly and easily reorient to the current
- 400 degree rotation optical viewing angle; 331 degree pan viewing angle range
- A built-in inclinometer is available to read and transmit pipe grade variations.
– Transporter: Track or Wheel for 6” – 84” Pipeline Diameter
– Inclinometer: A CUES inclinometer-equipped camera has a tilt-angle measurement range of +/- 5 degrees with a typical accuracy of 0.2 degrees. The system is supplied with a pipe grade verification system to detect and record variations in pipe angle from true horizontal.
- The inclinometer is able to read and transmit pipe grade variations of +/- 5 degrees from horizontal (+/- 8.7% grade) with an error of +/- 0.2 degree (0.3 % grade).
- Depending on the data system used in conjunction with the inclinometer, the data shall be able to be displayed in a numerical or graphical format, which may be printed or exported to an external database.
- The inclinometer includes a vertical sensing, single axis, precision sensor mounted internally to the camera.
- The Pipe Grade Verification System (Inclinometer) can operate with all CUES pan & tilt and pan, tilt & zoom cameras
Due to the many varying factors involved in performing an inclination assessment of a pipeline (condition of transporter, speed of inspection, pipe debris, etc.), a CUES inclinometer equipped camera is not intended to take the place of a survey tool, but to be used as a reference to identify potential problem areas during an inspection.
– Push Camera: Color Self Leveling; minimum 2’ Pipeline Diameter with 300’ of Cable
– Hansen/Neztek Capable
– NASSCO/PACP Codes
– Granite XP & GNet Software
– POSM Software